Forbes Magazine: #1 city in U.S. to raise a family
- Grand Rapids offers a beautiful downtown area that offers excellent cuisine, entertainment, art, and architecture.
- Downtown Grand Rapids is a great place to take a walk: it is safe, clean, and the boardwalk along the Grand River or city sidewalks are excellent for a walk with family or a significant other.
- Grand Rapids is a short drive to Lake Michigan
- Grand Rapids is a good sized city offering many of the amenities of larger markets but with a small, intimate feel
- The typical commute is rarely longer than 20 minutes to get to and from any part of town
- Frederick Meijer Gardens, John Ball Zoo, Grand Rapids Children’s Museum, Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids Symphony
- A variety of lovely parks along the Grand River and throughout the city offer a relaxing escape from the business of everyday life
- Affordable living: housing values are stable but still very affordable for the average family.
- Good, solid, and traditional American values
- Even in Downtown Grand Rapids one is never far from the country!
- Forbes Magazine recently ranked Grand Rapids as the number one city in the U.S to raise a family for these and many more reasons!
- Forbes Magazine recently ranked Grand Rapids as the 4th best city in the U.S. to find employment!
- AARP Magazine ranked Grand Rapids as top 5 city in the U.S in which to retire due to low cost and quality of life.
- Forbes Magazine ranked Grand Rapids-Wyoming as the 11th best market in which to buy a house. The average cost of a home is about 25% below the average cost nationwide.
Grand Rapids Homes for Sale
Call Dave Kiel Today! (616) 780-5314
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.