- Find a trusted Realtor
- Finding a valued buyer’s agent who is trustworthy and easily accessible can be a valuable asset in the home buying process.
- Partner with a Reputable Lender
- Obtain Preapproval, set up a budget, learn more of the process
- Shop for Homes
- Find desired neighborhoods, discover likes and dislikes
- This may be a very tiring process, other times it may be quick and simple.
- Write Offer
- Sit down with your Realtor to write your offer in the form of a purchase agreement.
- This outlines the terms of your offer and sets the process in motion.
- 10 Day Inspection Period
- Allows buyer to obtain necessary information related to the structure, lot, and improvements to help make a more informed decision.
- Appraisal and Underwriting
- Lender orders the appraisal to determine if the home value matches the established purchase price.
- Appraisal will determine if lender required repairs are necessary.
- Underwriters will determine if buyer is an “acceptable” borrower.
- Close on the Sale
- Become a new and proud homeowner!
- At this point congratulations, smiles, and handshakes are in order!
Get in touch (616) 780-5314
Selling Your Home?
Call Dave Kiel Today!